You’ve probably heard that one of the essential parts of any eCommerce store is the ability to sell more products and make more money. But how do you go about it? What strategies can you use to achieve this goal?
In this article, we’ll share six simple techniques to help you increase WooCommerce store sales and grow your business.
1. Choose a Suitable Theme that Connects With Your Product
The visual design of your site or store is a massive part of what shoppers notice first. If you’re using an off-the-shelf theme, take some time to customize it before you launch your site.
If you are not a designer, hire one to create something custom for your site, which will help you increase WooCommerce sales. Check out this blog for free WooCommerce themes and use them to increase WooCommerce sales: 10+ Free WooCommerce Themes for E-Commerce Store.
2. Get Ready For the Holiday and Festival Sales
Holidays are sales events that see a lot of movement (often in the fourth quarter of the year). WooCommerce business owners have gotten accustomed to events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Other occasions, such as Singles Day in November, may significantly increase your annual sales. However, remember that creating innovative campaigns and special deals is the only way to profit from the holidays.
The holiday and festival sales come once a year, and those who have invested in WordPress eCommerce plugins will have the edge over those who have not. Create festival sales and increase WooCommerce sales of your business.
3. Buy Organic Traffic From Organic Leads
Organic leads are a great way to increase WooCommerce sales. You can buy traffic from Organic Leads, which has extensively researched organic keywords that convert well for your business.
Organic Leads will create content for you and send targeted traffic to increase WooCommerce sales for each keyword. Their pay-per-click experts use only Google Adwords’ official conversion tracking code to measure click-throughs and conversions accurately.
So you’ll know exactly –
- How much money was spent?
- Where was it spent?
- How many new customers were acquired as a result of that investment?
4. Start Getting Creative With Gift Sets, and keep up the Good Work
Start getting creative with gift sets, and keep up the excellent work. (It can be an opinion piece). Gift sets are an excellent way for customers to buy multiple products in one go.
The set of two, for example, is often an attractive incentive that encourages more sales than if you were to sell each product separately.
However, let’s not forget about gift wrap; even if you only offered gift wrapping on your products during sale periods, it would be another incentive to encourage your buyers to spend more.
For example, The customer might think I love this coat, but I can’t justify spending $200 when I have many other things to buy at Christmas. But hey! It comes with a gift wrap! So, make attractive offers to increase WooCommerce sales and earn more money.
5. Increase Your Social Media Following
It’s no secret that social media can be a very effective marketing tool. It helps businesses build brand awareness, engage with customers, attract new followers, promote special offers, and more.
If you can start a conversation with your potential clients on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), you can attract traffic to your business website.
But how do you find relevant people to follow? Start by targeting influencers in your industry or people who could benefit from your offer.
For example, if you are launching beauty products, you can reach out to bloggers in your niche through DMs on Twitter or Instagram.
The other way to increase WooCommerce sales is to know your customers through a Quiz that helps you get meaningful data from your clients by asking them specific questions. Based on their replies, segment and tag your customers.
Your customers will be guided through their shopping experience by the Product Recommendation Quiz, which will assist them in finding the correct items for them. So, use the power of social media to increase WooCommerce sales.
Also read: Top 17 Social Media Automation Tools
6. Evaluate & Revise Your Strategy Every Month
Once you’ve created your monthly goals, evaluate how well you performed compared to your strategy and compare with your competitors.
- What did you get done?
- What didn’t you get done? Why?
- Was it because of a resource shortage or something else (like laziness)?
- Can you apply some of your strategies and fix that if it was a resource problem?
- Why wasn’t it done if it wasn’t a resource problem, and what would you do differently next month?
WooCommerce makes selling from your WordPress site simple. However, WooCommerce lacks many capabilities to run a successful online business. So evaluate your strategies and increase WooCommerce Sales.
Now, see the best WooCommerce Plugins.
The most excellent WooCommerce plugins here will help you generate more money from your customers on your WooCommerce site.
Five Best WooCommerce Plugins To Increase Woocommerce Sales.
When thousands of plugins are available on the WooCommerce marketplace, look no further if you are looking for WooCommerce plugins to increase your sales.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 WooCommerce plugins to keep your site running smoothly and your revenues flying.
1. Variation Swatches for WooCommerce in Design
This plugin is really helpful in displaying your product variation with a good look. You can create beautiful buttons, images, and color variation swatches for your WooCommerce product attributes.
This WooCommerce product variant swatches plugin is simple to use. It provides a professional and aesthetically pleasing experience for choosing different product variations. It converts the product variation’s radio, image, color, and label choice options fields. Try to increase WooCommerce sales with this beautiful plugin.
- It includes an easy-to-use interface for displaying color and picture palettes.
- Text, picture, and color are the three display options available in this plugin.
- It helps to add a border to selected color swatches as an option.
- Variation swatches can be seen on the Shop, Archive, and Category sites.
- It will help to specify global features and swatch images for each WooCommerce product.
- WooCommerce Color Swatches come in a variety of sizes.
- The explicit graphical characterization of your product varieties will attract customers.
- Using per-product attribute swatches prevents you from using drop-down options on your unique items.
2. WiserNotify to Increase Sales by Social Proof Notification
People’s natural tendency to view an action/service as more proper when others do it is social proof. Consumers can save time and money by looking at what others have done, bought, or behaved like.
WiserNotify uses visitor actions to create urgency, build trust, and increase conversions. Getting traffic is difficult; converting it is much more difficult. WiserNotify can help you by utilizing social proof and FOMO notifications.
This social proof feature will notify visitors when they receive a discounted item or free shipping. Triggering FOMO will help to increase sales. Best plugin to increase WooCommerce sales and conversions. Here are a few practical notification formats that inspire customers to act.
- Live: Show customers they’re not alone by showing live visitor count.
- Sales: Show real-time purchase data to boost confidence.
- Conversions: Show the number of people interested in your sales and discount offers.
- Review: Let your customer speak for you with review notifications.
- Announcement: Announce the latest offers and create urgency.
- CTA widgets: Use countdown timers to trigger FOMO and buy action.
The powerful features of WiserNotify allow you to target specific customers and display messaging that resonates with them, giving you unlimited possibilities for increasing sales!
Related: 50+ real examples of social proof
3. Gravity Forms for generating leads
If you’re planning to generate leads for your business, you might want to consider using Gravity Forms. This WordPress plugin provides an easy way to set up and manage forms, which can help turn visitors into buyers.
You can also use it to create lead capture pages optimized for conversion. Since Gravity Forms is WordPress-powered, it’s completely customizable and is an excellent solution for creating professional forms.
The pricing depends on your needs, but plenty of features are available for free or affordable. It’s worth checking out if you want to increase WooCommerce sales and boost conversions with forms or landing pages.
4. Coupon Referral Program to increase shareability.
Running a referral program is one of the best ways to grow your WooCommerce business.
The WooCommerce Coupon Referral Program Plugin allows your customers to receive coupon benefits for doing various tasks on your website, such as sharing the referral link on social media sites and sending emails.
The admin may customize the referral button using preset settings or custom CSS. Users can share the referral link on social media and via email using the WooCommerce Coupon Referral Plugin.
Using the default settings or custom CSS, the admin may personalize the referral button to their satisfaction. When the referrer and recommended buyers fulfill the appropriate tasks, our plugin’s coupon referral program pays them discount coupons.
For example, discount coupons are given to share referral links, sign up, and purchase through referrals. So, create today’s referral program using this plugin and increase WooCommerce sales for your eCommerce business.
5. WooCommerce Product Sales Report For Reporting Automation
Suppose you want to know exactly how much your WooCommerce store has sold over a specific period but don’t want to spend all your valuable time combing through sales records and making reports. That plugin does everything for you.
- It lets you quickly and easily create professional reports from multiple WooCommerce store sales.
- You can also schedule reports daily or weekly to send them directly to your email inbox when they are ready.
Use this plugin to track your sales and keep an eye on what’s going on to make a plan and increase WooCommerce sales.
These WooCommerce plugins can help you increase WooCommerce sales. WooCommerce is a good business platform. It would help if you considered installing WooCommerce plugins and using them to improve your web presence and search engine rankings. These tips will help you get more website traffic, leads, and revenue. Over time, these investments will pay off amazingly for you.