Learn about marketing strategies, marketing tools, themes & plugins to improve your conversion rates
It's no wonder that most people are tired of managing their social media accounts. The constant struggle to stay on top of trends and ensure posts happen when they should be exhausting. But if you're willing to do all this work for your business, then I know it'll pay off in a big way because there is nothing better than getting great feedback from customers or followers who enjoy what you post about them.
One way to ease the burden of social media management is to use automation tools. These tools can help you schedule and publish content, track who's talking about your brand, and measure your results.
In this article, we'll look at some of the best social media automation tools available and how they can help you take your small business, freelancing, and even large enterprises to the next level.
Top 17 Social Media Automation Tools
Introducing Hootsuite, the social media dashboard that lets you keep your finger on the pulse of the web. Whether you're managing a brand's social media or just keeping tabs on the competition, Hoot suite has everything you need to stay ahead of the curve. With robust tools for monitoring and managing all your social media accounts in one place, the hoot suite makes it easy to stay connected and in control.
- You can access the free trial plan
- The professional plan starts at $49
- The team plan starts at $129
- The business plan starts at $599
- Schedule posts across all your social media platforms quickly and easily
- Automatically optimize posts for peak performance
- Keep track of what people are saying about your brand in real-time
- Analyze your social media performance to improve future campaigns
- Get insights into who’s talking about your brand, what they’re saying, and where
SocialPilot is the all-in-one social media marketing automating tool that makes it easy to manage your profiles and get better results from your posts. Social Pilot gives you everything you need to get the most out of your social media marketing with robust scheduling and publishing tools, analysis features, and team management capabilities.
- Invest in just one platform and reach all your clients
- With no downloads from the app store to manage, engage your audience on Facebook & Twitter even if they aren't signed up for an account
- Schedule posts as far as six months in advance, so you never have to worry about missing out on trending topics again
- Monitor social media remotely, assign tasks to team members, and stay connected with chat tools
- For agencies that have multiple clients, track data across all accounts at once
- The professional plan starts from $30/month.
- Small Team begins from $50/month Agency ($100/mo, $83.33/mo billed annually) — 200 social accounts, 1,000 posts, 10,000 in the queue.
- Enterprise plan (Custom Pricing) is also available.
Shareit helps you take control of your social media accounts, saving you time and effort. You can easily schedule posts for all your social media profiles. With the help of shareit, you can keep your feeds fresh and exciting. Plus, with their powerful analytics tools, you can track how well your posts are performing and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Free access to trending articles
- Access to relevant content creators and influencers
- Sortable results based on relevance and time
- Unlimited searches when logged in with Twitter
BuzzSumo is the perfect social media marketing automation tool for anyone looking to create engaging and persuasive social media content. With its ability to help you find the most famous content online, you'll be able to adapt and share the latest trends with your followers quickly. And with its easy-to-use automation tools, you'll be able to save time while still creating high-quality content.
- Save time by using report exporting to see what content is working for your competitors.
- Get access to cutting-edge insights about your competitors' campaigns, conversions, social media engagement, and more.
- Perform powerful post-performance analysis with full transparency into how other posts performed in comparison.
- Compare a previous campaign's performance against the present day to make data-driven decisions that are sure to lead you towards success.
- The pro plan costs $99
- The plus plan costs $179
- The large plan costs $299
ContentStudio is the Swiss army knife of content marketing. It's got everything you need to find, create and share fantastic content quickly and easily. Whether you're a lone wolf or part of a team, Content Studio will make your content marketing efforts more productive and efficient than ever before.
- Get instant alerts when your content is being shared or commented on, so you can respond to it instantly.
- You can manage your brand/your channel with ease using this platform as a one-stop-shop for all of your publishing needs.
- An automated calendar allows you to outline the days and times that will work best for your company's audience - allowing you to publish at optimal times without ever having to think about it.
- Pro: $49/month (or $39/month when billed annually) for 10 social accounts, 1 blog, and unlimited social posts/month
- Small: $99/month (or $79/month when billed annually) for 25 social accounts, 10 blogs, and unlimited social posts/month
- Medium: $199/month (or $159/month when billed annually) for 50 social accounts, 20 blogs, and unlimited social posts/month
- Large: $299/month (or $239/month when billed annually) for 150 social accounts, 50 blogs, and unlimited social posts/month
Buffer makes it easy to share great content with your followers and helps you keep a consistent social media presence. With the buffer, you can easily schedule posts ahead of time, measure the performance of your content, and find new ideas for things to share. Buffer is the perfect tool for busy professionals who want to make the most of their social media accounts.
- Schedule posts with precision
- Market test like the pros
- Understand your analytics like never before
- Cross post to all of your social media accounts at once
- Flexible management for a busy world
- The free plan is also available
- The essentials plan starts from $5
- The team plan starts from $10
- The agency plan starts from $100
Sprout social is your trusty sidekick when it comes to social media. With their suite of powerful automation tools, you'll be able to grow and manage your social media presence effortlessly. With their easy-to-use automation tools, you can easily schedule posts, track analytics, and more. So go ahead and take a load off—sprout social will take care of everything for you.
- Connect with fans and track progress easily with streamlined messages feed
- Manage Twitter with a publishing tool that makes it more manageable
- Get excellent reporting across all platforms, providing valuable insights
- Smart search allows you to target specific customers and followers
- The standard plan starts from $89 per month
- The professional plan starts from $149 per month
- The advanced plan starts from $249 per month
Scoop.it is a powerful social media automation tool that makes it easy to create and manage your social media content, so you can focus on what's important, crushing your competition. With Scoop it, you'll be able to create high-quality content quickly and easily. you can efficiently schedule posts for all of your social media accounts, Track how well your content is performing, and make adjustments as needed. It lets you stop struggling with social media and start crushing it with Scoop it.
- Prevent social media disasters by scheduling your posts in advance.
- Plan months ahead with a visual calendar and content library.
- Collaborate on projects in real-time yet still remain connected on personal devices.
- Save tons of time managing, building, categorizing, and collaborating with all your content straight from inside the app.
- You can access the free plan
- The pro plan starts from $15
- The plus plan starts from $67
Sendible is the perfect tool for busy social media managers. It automates all of your posting and scheduling to focus on other essential tasks. With Sendible, you'll be able to create stunning posts that will engage your followers quickly. Schedule them ahead of time or post them live. It's up to you.
- Save time by using sensible automatic RSS posting to post your company news automatically and on-schedule
- Use smart queues to get posts scheduled for the best times
- Post from any phone with a data or wifi connection, use automatic scheduling, or manually post all at once
- Sendible is a cloud-based service that makes it easy for companies to share their messages effectively.
- The creator plan starts from $29
- The traction plan starts from $89
- The scale plan starts from $199
- The expansion plan starts from $399
Meet Edgar is the social media automation tool that helps you keep your online presence fresh and engaging. With meet Edgar, you can easily create and schedule posts for all of your social media profiles, so you never have to worry about running out of content. Plus, Meet Edgar's powerful tools make it easy to track your results and see how your posts are performing.
- Automatically publishes your content to maximize engagement
- Gather and organize social media posts in one place
- Create custom campaigns with just a few clicks
- Publish quality content to boost traffic
- You can access the free plan
- The starter plan starts from $49 per month.
Agorapulse is a social media tool for businesses who want to have a pulse on their social media. Automate your posts and save time while engaging with your followers. Agora pulse also offers competitive analysis to see how you compare to your competition. With their powerful inbox, publishing, and reporting tools, you can easily manage all of your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube accounts in one place. Plus, our team collaboration features make it easy for everyone on your team to stay on top of things.
- Get inbox zero for all your social media channels in one place.
- Preview and customize how your content looks on every channel.
- Automatically have your best tweets repeated.
- Moderate Facebook and Twitter with customized rules.
- You can access the free 15-day trial.
- The pro plan starts from $79 per month
- The premium plan starts from $159 per month
- You can customize your plan in the enterprise package.
Zoho Social is the perfect tool for you! With its robust scheduling and monitoring capabilities, you can easily keep track of all your social media channels. It lets you manage them all in one place. Schedule posts, track keywords, collaborate with teammates, and get real-time analytics, all from one intuitive platform.
- Create reports with 100% customizability
- Export your reports to many popular formats
- Intelligent analysis and scalability
- Robust features for a social media manager’s on-the-go lifestyle
- The standard plan starts from $9
- The professional plan starts from $25
- The premium plan starts from $33
Missinglettr is the tool for busy social media managers who want to save time and get more done. Missinglettr automates your content scheduling so that you can focus on quality, not quantity. With Missinglettr, you'll have more time to focus on what's important - creating great content that engages your readers and grows your brand.
- Get a comprehensive view of your marketing campaign with this all-in-one platform.
- Keep up with customer interaction on the go using their mobile app.
- Track and measure performance to see what's working and what needs fixing.
- Collaborate on projects with ease; no one ever has to be left behind.
- You can access the free plan
- The solo plan starts from $9 per month (billed monthly) and $7 per month (billed annually)
- The pro plan starts from $39 per month (billed monthly) and $32 per month (billed annually)
The Promo Republic is the ultimate social media management tool. It makes it easy to create and schedule posts for all of your social media profiles, so you can focus on what's important - growing your business.
- Get more out of your campaigns by filtering.
- Stop spending time searching and managing metadata
- Manage multiple accounts without switching screens
- Multi-campaign allows you to test different promotions
- The Standard Plan starts from $49/month.
- The Professional plan starts from $99/month.
- You can customize by using enterprise plan.
Also read: Top 10 Best Social Commerce Platforms (2022)
Pallyy is the best way to grow your social media following. This powerful tool automates your posts and helps you find new followers that are a perfect match for you. With Pallyy, you'll be able to focus on creating unique content and let Pallyy take care of the rest.
- Get an overview of your social media stats in one place
- Manage every aspect of your marketing from anywhere
Automate repetitive tasks to save time and effort (e.g., replying to comments)
- Find out what's working with clear, actionable reports
- share my insights plan starts from $15
- later plan starts from $30
- The iconosquare plan starts from $49
Audiense connect is the perfect tool for amplifying your social media engagement and marketing efforts. With its powerful automation features, you can create tailored audiences, deliver chatbot experiences, and target niche audiences via Twitter Ads. So, amp up your social media game today with Audiense connect.
- it enables users to save time on tedious and repetitive tasks related to social media management, such as assignment management, audience targeting, automated publishing, and automated scheduling.
- It offers users comprehensive tracking features to benchmark their performance against industry competitors and identify growth opportunities.
- The automation features of Audiense Connect help businesses publish more content in a shorter amount of time while maintaining consistent quality standards.
- It allows businesses to track the behavior of their target audiences across all social media platforms, providing valuable insights that can be used to improve marketing strategies and maximize ROI.
- The starting plan starts from $79 per month.
Social media is a powerful tool that businesses should not ignore in today's world. It can help you connect with more customers, create brand awareness, and drive traffic to your site. But it's not just about having a social media presence, and you need to use the right tools to make the most of these platforms. So, these are some of the top automation tools that you can use to improve your business process. It would be best if you chose the right tool depending on your business purpose and requirement.
Influence. Engage. Convert
Boost your website conversions with social proof and FOMO marketing strategyTry For Free
- Social Proof: What is it, Why it's important, and its Use Cases
- 5 Ways to Create Effective Exit Intent Popups to Improve Conversions
- 12 Exit Popup Examples to Increase Conversion
- 12 A/B Social Proof Testing Ideas to Optimize Your Website Conversion Rate
- Best Way to Calculate your website or campaign conversion rate
- 13 Best Ways to use Social Wall