With advancements in technology and pandemic situations, the coaching business has evolved significantly. Nowadays, people have shifted from offline to remote and digital coaching.
This can be achieved by adopting ultimate marketing tools that boost the growth of coaches, consultants, and course creators.
Whether you’re running an online coaching business, a consultancy, or a course creator, the online tools listed below can solve pain points in your online business.
These are cost-effective tools, and you can manage the business efficiently.
Let’s roll our sleeves and get started!
Meeting and Webinar Tools:
Choosing the right webinar software or tool is essential for any coach. It provides one of the best ways to engage with the audience and achieve business goals. But, hosting a live webinar can be challenging.
The best webinar tools allow you to host live events with attendees, and it runs seamlessly without a hitch.
Zoom is the go-to webinar software for every online coach, consultant, or coursemaker. The free version allows the meeting for less than 40 minutes with 100 people on board.
- Simultaneous screen share;
- Free desktop and application sharing;
- Record complete events, including questions, via chatbox.
Price: Free meeting up to 100 people in less than 40 minutes.
Manage Appointment Tools:
Scheduling and managing appointments can be pretty time-consuming and frustrating when you run an online coaching business. Using the right marketing appointment booking online tools helps you to manage and organize sessions, take calls, and schedule meetings.
Calendly is one of the popular scheduling apps that allows your clients to schedule an appointment at the available time. The tool can easily connect with your work calendar and configure your availability time.
It is simple to use; you only have to set your availability and share booking links with your clients and others.
- Work seamlessly with popular apps;
- Set reminders and confirmation emails via emails and texts;
- Easy integration with Google, iCloud, Outlook, and Office 365.
Price: The basic version is free.
Doodle is another free scheduler app that organizes your meetings efficiently.
It is cloud-based appointment-scheduling software with versatile features. It helps to send arrangement invites focusing on schedule according to your customer’s or client’s availability.
- Sync with Google Calendar, Office 365, and iCal;
- Easily shareable links;
- Automated reminders;
- Integration with Zoom, Google Meet, and Slack.
Prices: The basic plan is free.
Email Marketing Tools:
A coach, consultant, or course designer must have a solid email communication channel with your clients and leads.
Choosing the right email marketing tools can make a big difference in the success of your marketing campaigns. It will help convert your leads to clients and a successful conversion rate for your business.
MailChimp is one of the go-to options for the email marketing needs of every coaching and consulting business. With the email marketing feature, you can send a blast of emails to your leads, targetted audience, and subscribers.
The free plan provides all the essential functions to create email templates for scheduling emails.
- Multi-user accounts;
- Automation to email marketing campaigns;
- Easy to create custom forms and can be integrated with the website;
- It provides optimized templates for mobile.
Price: Free for 10k emails/ monthly
ConvertKit is another email marketing tool for coaches and consultants. It provides responsive opt-in forms, generates several forms, and has many other unique features to make your email marketing campaign work and get better ROI.
- Autoresponders campaigns;
- Responsive email templates;
- WYSIWYG email editor;
- Broadcast emails.
Price: Free plan for 1k subscribers.
Customer feedback is crucial in improving engagement, increasing growth, and serving a better user experience.
Understanding user behaviour and feedback help form better customer relationships. It also helps in self-growth and professional as well.
6. Google Forms
Google Forms is a powerhouse in the survey field. It can be used to build surveys, forms, polls, and quizzes using a variety of question types. Google Forms can integrate easily with other Google products and platforms.
- It is a free online tool that can collect information quickly and efficiently;
- The interface is easy to use;
- It helps to create simple logical reports, and all the data are collected in a Google spreadsheet;
7. Cognito Forms
Cognito Forms is an ideal choice for coaches and consultants. It’s simple enough for any beginner but provides more advanced features.
- Simple drag and drop interface to customize forms;
- Integration with other digital tools, payment tools, and many others;
- Easy analytics and tracking using Google Analytics;
- Multiple publishing options;
- Free Online tool to collect feedback.
Price: Free plan
8. Zonka Feedback
Zonka Feedback is a powerful feedback tool that enables coaching businesses to create and send feedback forms and surveys across multiple channels.
This multichannel customer feedback platform enables businesses to seek feedback, loop in different teams, and close the feedback loop effectively in real-time.
- A user-friendly survey tool featuring a WYSIWYG editor.
- Dynamic dashboards for insights and trends.
- Multi-channel distribution including email, SMS, and in-app.
- It offers real-time alerts for immediate team response and supports automated workflows.
Price: 7-day free trial available. Paid plan starts at $49 per month
Designing graphics to entertain your clients during the session can be overwhelming work. Every coach or consultant needs beautiful graphics, whether for landing pages, website graphics, social media posts, or an online course – your design matters.
It helps increase conversion rates, boost credibility, and create engagement with the audience.
Canva can make it easier for you to design any graphic. The interface is straightforward and user-friendly, allowing you to create quickly.
You can start planning from blank or pre-designed templates. There are hundreds of ready-to-use templates for social media, banners, videos, and even logos. It is a cloud-based online tool.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface;
- Pre-designed templates to design quickly;
- Premium subscription available;
- Download in multiple formats;
- Create a design from scratch.
Price: Free Plan
You should get paid fully or on time as a coach or consultant. But collecting payment as a coach isn’t easy when challenges like lost invoices, endless email chains, and many more.
It causes lots of stress, is time-consuming, and repeatedly checks accounts to confirm payments.
Paypal is one of the famous names in the billing and payment space. It is an easy-to-use payment app with a mixture of features.
It makes an easier and faster way to get paid after setting up your PayPal account. It is an online tool on iOS, Android, and Web platforms.
You can copy HTML codes or links to add to your email, and clients pay securely using multiple payment options from VISA to UPI.
- Easy to use;
- Extra level of security and fraud prevention;
- Encrypts your bank or credit card information.
Price: 1.9 to 3.5% depends.
Stripe Payment is another powerful processor for coaches and consultants. It can accept payments from 135 currencies and accept dozens of methods.
It offers mobile payments, subscription payments, one-click checkout, and many more. It is similar to PayPal.
- Highly customizable checkout;
- Easy and quick setup;
- 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat.
Price: 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction.
Every coach provides significant value, but it’s crucial to identify the best online tool for your coaching and consulting business.
Different online tools are designed for other coaching businesses, so taking time and finding the best option is crucial.
While we’ve created a list of tools to help you, take a deep dive and explore some more.
Any other online tools to add? We’d love to hear about your experience with these tools or any other.