Are you running an eCommerce store? Are you offering services online? Or are you looking to increase the number of email subscribers? Then, landing pages are the best way to do it all.
A landing page is a standalone webpage explicitly created for a marketing or advertising campaign. Its where your visitors “land” after”they click a link in your email or ads from a different platform.
Unlike websites or webpages, created to focus on numerous goals, landing pages are designed with a single focus or goal, known as a Call to Action. It focuses on one thing, which is to increase the conversion rates for your marketing campaigns and lower the cost of acquiring the leads.
1 in 10 people visiting your landing page becomes your potential customer or lead. If you are starting, the number might seem less impressive, but as your visitors increase, the conversion rates increase too.
Today, we’ll explore landing page plugins for WordPress sites to boost your leads and sales.
Why should you use a landing page plugin for WordPress?
A landing page plugin for WordPress is a great way to increase conversions on your website. It allows you to create targeted pages with specific content tailored to a particular audience.
Here are some benefits of Landing page plugins-
- Increase Conversion Rate: A landing page can help you create conversion-focused content, target the right audience, and increase your chances of converting your customer.
- Get More Leads: Generating leads from emails, social platforms, or website traffic is easier if people are diverted to the right landing page. If they get back to the homepage, you might lose qualified leads.
- Improve SEO: Creating SEO Optimized Landing page can help boost your ranking on search engines. The more your landing page is visible; the more visitors will land on your business.
- Match Ad Messaging: Many marketers link their landing pages with online ads. They do this to divert their visitors to the right page instead of losing them. It minimizes confusion by matching the relevant message and offering the right CTA.
- Collect Information: A landing page can help you collect information about the visitors. You can learn which browser they use, what they are looking for, and more. That can help target better in the future.
Landing pages help keep visitors on your website longer, as they can guide visitors to the next step in a purchase cycle, allowing them to take the desired action.
What to look for in a landing page WordPress Plugin?
It would be best to consider a few things when looking for a landing page plugin. A good landing page plugin can help build high-converting landing pages and attract more visitors. Here are a few things to remember when building a new landing page to improve your conversion rate.
- User-Friendly: Depending on how comfortable you are with building landing pages, it is important to know how user-friendly the plugin is to make it easier for you. If you don’tdon’t have experience building web pages, you’ll choose a landing page plugin that’s to use. Look for one that’s to use and intuitive. You don’tdon’t have something difficult to understand and navigate.
- Feature Packed: Make sure the plugin offers the features you need. Depending on the type of landing page you’re selecting, you’ll have different elements, such as a form builder, content editor, and analytics. You want a quick solution rather than researching how to design web elements.
- SEO-Friendly: A good landing page can be lost in that crowded market if the search engines can’t find it. That’s why you should have a WordPress landing page plugin that’s SEO-Friendly. These landing page plugins can help you create optimized content and attract visitors.
- Customizable: You can design the landing page as you like; it depends upon your level of experience and the capabilities of the plugin you’re using. You want to ensure the landing page plugin makes it easier to customize, edit templates, and add features that you like and highlight your brand.
- A/B Testing Functionality: A/B testing is a great way to optimize your landing page and get the best results. Look for a landing page plugin that includes A/B testing so you can choose the one that works best for you. This feature allows you to compare two versions of your landing page and see which one performs better. A/B testing plugins allow you to create different versions of your landing page and compare them based on variables such as headlines, images, and call-to-actions.
- Cost: Consider the cost of the plugin. Some offer basic features for free, while others require a subscription fee. Evaluate your needs and budget before making your decision.
List of 10 Best WordPress Plugins for Landing Pages
We have picked the best WordPress landing page plugins that can help you boost the conversion rate for your website-
WiserNotify might look like an odd choice as a landing page plugin, but it can help you to improve your conversion rate using popup notifications. It creates FOMO to induce urgency among the visitors, thus helping convert customers.
For example, you can notify your visitors about the total number of customers making a purchase, the total email signup, and more. You can modify and customize the popup layout to match your brand colors, tone, fonts, and anything.
The plugin is user-friendly, easy to install, responsive, and works seamlessly with all platforms. The professionally designed templates and customized designs can help you grab customers’ attention and start a personal and meaningful conversation to convert them.
- Templates with 50+ eye-catching designs
- Integrate with 200+ business tools, including Optin Monster, AWeber, MailChimp, ConvertKit, etc.
- Organize website notifications and orders.
- Using A/B testing, compare performance between multiple variants.
- Get automatic syncs with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Memberpress, and other plugins.
- Setup is easy with a variety of editable notification options.
- Weekly reports with advanced analytics and reporting.
- Control the notification loop and order on the website.
- Featuring 10+ dynamic social proof notifications.
- Promote recent sales popups, subscribers, sales count, customer reviews, and email subscribers.
Price: The free version and basic plan starting at $16 per month.
With over 2+ Million active installations, Elementor is one of the popular WordPress landing page plugins. The user-friendly drag-and-drop builder with the live editor can help you create landing pages easily.
It offers 300+ professional landing page templates for all niches and dozens of well-crafted widgets to customize the way you want. The page can be arranged into sections and columns to add modules like buttons, images, headings, videos, sliders, and many more.
You can easily create better landing pages from scratch with the Elementor canvas template, which offers a blank slate to create a unique layout and design. No need to know a single line of code; it offers a codeless experience developing the entire landing page.
- Drag and drop visua
l editor with 100+ widgets.
- 300+ Designer made templates
- Theme builder functionality with responsive and fully customizable.
- 1500+ Icons and apply them across your landing page designs.
- Integrate with 7+ email marketing services and other third-party plugins.
- Includes popover builder.
- Large selection of landing page templates.
- Self-hosted WordPress plugin.
Price: The Elementor pro starts at $59 per year.
WP forms is one of the best WordPress landing page plugins with drag and drop builders to create dedicated landing pages for your WordPress website.
With over 5+ million installations, it helps to customize smart forms and surveys for you. There are pre-built form templates that are responsive and mobile-friendly. There are tons of options to help makes your landing page powerful, like surveys, conversation forms, and many more.
It allows you to create custom “distraction-free” stunning landing pages that helps to boost conversion rate without using a single code of line. The free version comes with basic forms features like spam protection, email notifications, and more. While if you need more functionality, the premium version is good.
It flawlessly integrates with popular page builders such as WordPress Block Editor, Classic Editor, Elementor, Divi, etc.
- Drag and drop builder to easily create landing pages.
- Responsive pre-built templates.
- Split a single long form into multiple pages.
- Custom CAPTCHA and Signature Addon
- Spam Protection
- Shortcode Embedding
- Pre-made Responsive templates
Price: A free version is available; the premium starts at $99 per year.
Optimizing press helps create attractive landing pages, making it the best landing page plugin for WordPress. These lead capture pages can be edited in real-time using the live editor, pre-made templates, and customizable elements.
The easy drag-and-drop builder helps you capture more leads with 400+ conversion-optimized landing page templates that can be built in a few clicks. In addition, it has SEO optimized page structure that can benefit you in ranking on search engines.
The landing page builder plugin ensures your campaign is on track by monitoring and improving funnel stats & split testing. It also has GDPR-ready features to ensure you stay compliant with European data privacy standards while building the landing page.
In addition, Optimize Press landing page plugin works smoothly with WordPress membership plugins and seamlessly integrates with the Stripe payment gateway. This makes Optimize press a very powerful WordPress landing page plugin.
- Simple and powerful drag-and-drop builder editor to design a beautiful landing page.
- Seamless integration with Email and Webinar plugins, software, and more.
- Integrate payment gateways and build conversion-focused checkout pages.
- Include a lead generation-focused WordPress landing page.
- Insanely fast speeds with built-in optimized pages.
- 400+ Beautiful landing page templates.
- Conversion dashboards and funnel stats screens.
- Pre-built sections and templates.
Price: The pricing starts at $179 per year.
Leadpages are an incredibly effective and powerful WordPress landing page plugin that makes it easy to create beautiful landing pages efficiently. With over 70+ pre-built templates to implement and customize without knowing a single load of code.
LeadPages also has a built-in SEO feature to optimize your landing page for search engines. It offers remarkably fast page load speeds, improving your ranking on search engines. In addition, it has built-in conversion guidance to predict your page performance before publishing it.
Unlike other landing page builders, it allows unlimited lead collection & traffic, unlimited page publishing, and unparalleled page load speed. The easy drag-and-drop interface helps you customize professional-looking landing pages without hiring anyone.
Further, it has optin pages, thank you pages & confirmation pages, sales pages, and many more, making it a good WordPress landing page.
- Tons of landing pages for every type of business.
- Easy drag-and-drop interface to customize your landing pages.
- Mobile responsive and high-converting templates.
- Unlimited A/B Split testing.
- Build in conversion guidance.
- Unlimited lead collection and traffic.
- Functionality and Features to fit any need.
Price: The pricing starts at $300 per year.
Landingi is the fastest WordPress landing page plugin and the easiest way to build high-converting landing pages for your WordPress site. With the 400+ stunning templates, you can fully customize them from scratch or get a big head start using pre-built templates.
With the ready-to-go templates for landing pages, you can make changes with color palettes, images, fonts, and more. It can seamlessly integrate with world-leading platforms enabling you quickly create high-performing landing pages for your campaigns like Google Analytics, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Salesforce, and more.
It allows you to create unlimited landing pages using ready-made templates and then personalize them by adding collected leads, videos, graphics, and more. You can also measure, text, and improve landing page performance directly from the dashboard available in Landingi software. It’s a free landing page builder plugin.
- Customize landing pages using basic blocks like drag and drop builder, fonts, images, advanced forms, widgets, and more.
- Integrate with popular platforms like Google Analytics, Active Campaign, HubSpot, and more.
- Run A/B testing and measure results with a one-click preview.
- 300+ Customizable landing page templates.
- A/B testing.
- One-click duplication.
- Landing page grouping to increase work efficiency.
Price: It starts with a free version.
SeedProd is another best WordPress landing page builder plugins that makes it easier to design landing pages with a drag and drop option. With 1 million+ professional using SeedProd to custom WordPress themes and page layouts without using a single code.
With the 80+ pro blocks and pre-built templates, you can customize the WordPress landing page as per your brand. The templates are responsive and mobile-ready with SEO optimization, helping to rank on search engines.
In addition, it seamlessly integrates with third-party email marketing services like MailChimp, ActoveCampaign, ConvertKit, Constant Contact, and more. It has in-built spam protection, a maintenance page, 404 pages, and more to turn them into lead magnets.
Further, it has layout navigation, draft mode, cross-site copy & paste sections, and many more.
- Drag and Drop page builder with 90+ pro block.
- 150+ Landing page templates that are responsive and mobile-ready.
- Smart sections with pre-build sections designed for headers, call to action, and more.
- Custom login pages, Built-in, Maintenance, and many more.
- Conversion tools like WooCommerce
integration, Subscriber management, dynamic text, Spam protection, and many more.
- Millions of royalty-free stock photos.
- Easily undo changes or revisions.
- Integrate with email marketing services.
Price: The basic plan starts at $79 per year.
#8. Beaver Builder
If you’re building more than one website, the Beaver Builder plugin can be the right WordPress landing page plugin. Beaver builder allows you to build a landing page on unlimited websites without paying extra.
Beaver Builder is SEO-friendly, responsive, and easy to use, with a drag-and-drop page builder and pre-built templates. You can build any site blog, e-commerce, Membership, landing page, and more.
Beaver Builder integrates seamlessly with Email autoresponders like Active Campaign, Aweber, ConvertKit, MailChimp, and more. Beaver Builder allows you to copy and paste styles between different sites and manage all from a single dashboard. In addition, you get language translation to engage with different audiences around the World.
Beaver Builder is a WordPress page builder that makes creating landing pages easy and fast.
- Drag and Drop WordPress Landing page builder.
- Build landing pages on unlimited websites.
- Pre-built rows and Undo/Redo revisions.
- SEO friendly and Mobile Responsive.
- Fantastic Customer Support.
- Dozens of pre-built landing page templates.
- Frontend inline editor to customize your WordPress landing page.
Price: The standard plan starts at $99 per year.
Brizy is a next-gen WordPress landing page plugin to design in a minute without using a single code. It is not a newer landing page plugin than other plugins for WordPress; it has an extremely smooth visual editor.
It uses the drag-and-drop editor to customize pre-made landing page templates or build pages from scratch. With 36+ powerful elements, you can customize 100+ pre-made templates that are fully responsive, beautiful, and mobile-perfect.
You can add animations with super-fluid and 25+ modern conversion-focused elements to make your landing page attractive and increase your conversion rate. But, it provides seamless integration with limited email marketing tools.
- 100+ design templates and pre-made pages, blocks, or popups.
- Add animations to bring motion and interactive beauty to your WordPress landing page.
- 25+ Drag and Drop elements to create WordPress landing pages in minutes.
- Custom fonts and 4000+ premium icons to grab customers’ attention.
- Fully customizable change colors, saturation, brightness, and contrast for images & videos.
- 42 Shape dividers to add creative transitions between blocks of content.
- Powerful drag & drop visual editor.
- Popup, blocks, or page creator.
- Integrate with a Shortpixel account.
Price: The plan starts at $49 per year.
The landing page builder plugin lets you create stunning and high-converting WordPress landing pages without using a single code. The plugin comes with MailChimp subscription forms to help you increase email subscribers without technical assistance.
It also has an email autoresponder that helps you engage with users who fill out the form on your WordPress landing page. In addition, the SEO tool helps you boost ranking by relevant keywords and meta descriptions to your WordPress landing page.
Further, it has 120+ pre-designed templates & design blocks that offer complete flexibility that is fully customizable and mobile-ready. It has a huge library of 25+ widgets and elements to make your landing page more attractive.
- 120+ Templates & blocks to make landing page design easier.
- Integrated A/B testing and analytics to get high results and conversion rates.
- Global features to create multiple instances of design blocks at different places.
- Integrate with Email marketing services to sync conversion data and easy setup.
- Integrate A/B testing.
- Pre-made templates and blocks.
- 200+ Integration tools
- Automatic updates
Price: The Advance version starts at $49 per year.
Which is the best WordPress Landing Page Plugin?
There are many WordPress plugins available that claim to be the best at creating landing pages. However, not all of them are created equal.
The best WordPress landing page plugin depends upon your needs and the features you are looking for. Do you need drag and drop builder or pre-made templates, or should you integrate with a specific tool to improve your website performance?
Every plugin comes with different features, interfaces, and prices. The cheapest tier works for a regular WordPress landing page, but the premium WordPress landing page plugin can add an extra feature.
If you have any particular requirement or feature needed, you can explore more and find the best WordPress landing page plugin for your website. Start exploring the WordPress plugins for WordPress that are not complicated to create a landing page and offer the best feature without any bloated code.
We hope this article gives a good review about the popular WordPress landing page plugin.
Many different WordPress plugins are available to help you create effective landing pages that convert well. These landing pages can help you get traffic to your website, increase your conversion rate, improve sales, and divert them to the right place. Although some plugins may not include A/B testing features, they are still highly effective in other areas of landing page development. If you choose to use those plugins, it’s important to consider checking out the top 8 WordPress A/B testing plugins & use it any of them with your landing page building plugins.
We urge you to try out the free version first before upgrading to the pro version.
While many landing page WordPress plugins are available, the 10 plugins listed in this article are some of the best for 2023. Each of these plugins offers unique features that can help you create high-quality landing pages that convert. So if you want to increase traffic and improve sales, check out these plugins.
Let us know which one you choose and which is the best landing page plugin you feel is perfect for designing your landing page template.