How many times have you purchased a product with a fear of missing out? Many a time, right?
Low-stock alert apps help businesses or individuals monitor their inventory levels and receive notifications when stock levels of a particular product fall below a certain threshold. This helps ensure businesses never run out of stock and maintain smooth operations.
Shopify low stock alert apps can be very helpful in providing easy manage your store and great customer service by sending notifications about low stock levels. This article will discuss the best Shopify Low Stock Alert Apps that can add advantage to your growing store.
What Is a Shopify Low Stock Alert App?
Low-stock alert apps monitor inventory levels and notify users when stock levels fall below a specified threshold. These apps are useful for businesses and individuals who must keep track of inventory levels and ensure they do not run out of stock.
Automated low-stock alerts will do a lot of your legwork, and you’ll notifications whenever your product hits that reorder point. They are most effective because they accurately demand forecasts and monitor your stock levels, so you know what you’ll need to replenish.
Using a low-stock alert app for your Shopify store can incredibly benefit your business. Here are a few reasons why:
- It helps you stay on top of your inventory levels without manually checking them every day. (that can save you a lot of money, human errors, and negative impact)
- By receiving alerts when a product is running low on stock, you can restock it in a timely manner and avoid disappointing customers with out-of-stock items.
- This can ultimately lead to increased customer satisfaction, loyalty, and higher sales.
- Additionally, with a low-stock alert app, you can set custom thresholds for each product to receive alerts when inventory levels reach a certain point that you determine.
- This allows you to prioritize restocking certain items over others, depending on their popularity or profitability.
Why do you need Low stock alerts App for Shopify?
Low-stock alert apps positively impact your brand’s inventory management, bring long-run benefits, and increase sell of products. Along with sales, it brings overall efficiency and avoids the dead stock situation that negatively impacts your customers or visitors.
In addition, it sends low-stock alerts that improve your inventory efficiency in a big way. It can also help to reduce the stockouts and inventory shortages that are major issues retailers face today.
Further, it also helps to manage deadstock that can accumulate in your warehouse and consume a lot of space. It can protect the dead stock failures and thus protect you from wastage.
Here are some benefits of using a low-stock alert app:
- You can set custom alerts for each product or variant, so you’re only notified when you need to take action.
- You can receive alerts via email, SMS, or even Slack, so you can stay on top of your inventory no matter where you are.
- Low-stock alerts can help you make better purchasing decisions, as you’ll have more accurate data on which products are selling well and which aren’t.
- By avoiding stockouts, you can improve customer satisfaction and reduce the risk of losing sales to your competitors.
Let’s dive into our top 7 handpicked Low Stock Alerts apps for the Shopify store.
List of top 7 Shopify Low Stock Alerts apps for Shopify
WiserNotify is a popular popup notification and Shopify Social proof app that helps create FOMO among the audience with live notifications and stock alerts.
You can also add conversion count notifications, countdown timers, live sales notifications, social media followers, relevant news, discount offers, and more to grab customers’ attention and boost your sales. It creates FOMO and urgency among the customers by showing low-stock alerts on your online store to make them rush and make a purchase.
In addition, you can manage notifications loop & orders at thve website level, test multiple variants using A/B testing, and integrate with 200+ Business tools.
- 50+ In-built eye-catching designs,
- Set notification time delay,
- Display notifications on multiple variants,
- Set goals and track notification performance,
- Manage notification loop & order,
- Integrate seamlessly with 200+ tools.
Pricing: Basic plan is Free
Notify Me is one of the best stock alert apps to help you recover lost sales by sending your customers emails, SMS, and push notifications. You can easily add a “Notify me” widget on the product, home, and collection pages without using a single code of line.
You can customize the notify me button, subscription forms, and notification email templates, ask for AI suggestions, or ask the support team without additional cost. In addition, you can get live reports of your back-in-stock sales and other valuable insights.
The user-friendly dashboard supports multilingual and is seamlessly integrated with popular apps like Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp.
- Automatic restock notifications and reminders to customers via SMS, emails, and push notifications,
- 24/7 Customer support,
- Customize “notify me” widgets, subscription forms, and notification email templates,
- Multi-language support and multi-location support.
Pricing: Basic plan is Free
MerchBess Low Stock Alert
MerchBess Low Stock alert app allows you to set limits that indicate low inventory and notify you when product stock falls below them. You can install the app with one click. That’s so easy.
It allows you to create low-stock alerts for single, multiple, or all locations in a few clicks. You can even choose stock control levels with filters like collections, vendors, tags, products, variants, and SKUs to manage inventory better.
In addition, you can set a minimum threshold & maximum stock level for different items to get notified about the stock levels. You can import & export all the items with only one click using CSV.
Get notified about the stock levels instantly or schedule alerts to collect information—print, copy, or export low-stock item lists in Excel, CSV, and PDF formats.
- Create unlimited alerts and schedule them,
- Set maximum stock level and minimum threshold,
- Use multiple filters like location, collection, vendor, tags, variants, and SKUs,
- Export stock files in Excel, CSV, and PDF formats.
Scarcity++ By Effectify
Scarcity++ is another popular low-stock alert app that helps you to keep track of your low-stock items. It displays low-stock alerts on your website to inform customers that only a few items are left to purchase before it becomes out of stock items.
You can fully customize the label’s text to show the products remaining inventory, customize the text, design, position, and more to make it look like your store’s style. The tool lets you add widgets and blink animations to grab customers’ attention and influence them to make a purchase.
You can even choose the number of items to receive alerts about the low stock level.
- Create urgency and scarcity with low stock alerts,
ct visitors with customized widgets and blink animations,
- Show customers the remaining inventory alerts and make them rush to buy.
Pricing: paid plans start at $2.99 per month
Low Stock Alert
Low Stock Alert is a great app that helps keep you updated with the inventory levels when products are below a certain level. You can set a limit in the app that indicates a low stock alert via email and notifies you about the commodities.
The app notifies you about the stock levels on a daily basis, views the products at any time through the app interface, and exports the list in the CSV file.
- Regularly scheduled email reports for all products low in stock,
- Multiple location support,
- Multiple alerts with custom email addresses,
- Instant email alerts as the product goes down,
- Product filtering using variants, tags, collection, and/or location.
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $ 5.99 per month.
Ultimate scarcity pro
Ultimate Scarcity Pro is another great Shopify app that helps you create urgency and social proof with countdown timers.
You can create evergreen and standard timers to create urgency among the customers. You can easily customize the Widget, colors, text, and discount code to match your brand style. However, it’s a great app but has limited options compared to other apps.
You can display the widget from bottom to top on any page and add it below the cart button to create scarcity with just a few clicks. In addition, you can display recent sales notifications and customize different types of templates to attract customers.
Set banners to display important announcements with a timer or free shipping.
- Different types of countdown timers create scarcity,
- Stock bar customization, Multiple font selections, and many more,
- Options to set different colors at different levels of stock,
- Display widgets anywhere and create social-proof notifications.
Low Stock Notifier
Low Stock Notifier helps you create multiple notifiers and monitor your stock inventory levels. You can create notifications for different products, multiple locations, different vendors, and many more.
You can filter the notifications and select the frequency scheduled or instantly (real-time). You can even select the notification channel to send the messages via emails and Slack by setting the stock threshold to store-wide or at the variant level.
- Automate sending emails or stack alerts for low stocks,
- Automate attaching CSV files of Low Stock items,
- Create multiple notifiers for different locations or use cases.
Pricing: The plan starts at $2.99 per month.
What’s the Best Shopify Low Stock Alert App?
There are hundreds of Shopify low-stock alert apps on the Shopify store, but finding one can take a lot of time.
When choosing a low-stock alert app for Shopify, consider the features offered, ease of use, cost, and customer reviews. Look for apps that provide customizable alerts, automated notifications, and real-time inventory tracking.
Also, consider whether the app integrates with other tools you use. Read reviews from other users to get a sense of their experiences with the app. We’ve handpicked some great apps that can help you save time in choosing the right one.
Not having enough inventory can be a major challenge for eCommerce stores, impacting sales and marketing efforts. As an eCommerce store, it is important to maintain a healthy inventory to ensure that you are meeting the demands of your customers.
A low-stock alert app for your Shopify store can be a game-changer when managing your inventory. It can help you in sales forecasting by checking timely data and predicting future sales by watching which products are selling well and which aren’t.
You can even set limit orders on the product by watching low stock alerts on your store and changing prices depending upon the stock levels. These apps can help you keep track of your inventory levels in real time, ensuring you never run out of stock of your most popular products.
Overall, a low-stock alert app can be a valuable tool for any Shopify store owner looking to grow their business and streamline their operations.