Learn about marketing strategies, marketing tools, themes & plugins to improve your conversion rates
In the world of social media, it's all about followers. More followers mean more exposure and more opportunities. It also means that people are interested in what you have to say and what you do. So, why not show your follower count on your website?
There are many benefits to showing your social media follower count on your website. It shows that you're active online and that people care about what you’re doing. You want to be able to show off the success of your business with a high number of followers or likes because it shows potential customers that they can be successful too if they buy from you or work with you.
Related: 50+ real examples of social proof
WiserNotify lets you create a social media follower count widget without writing a single line of code.
Let's see how you can create a social media follower count widget for your website
How to Create Social Media Follower Count Widget for your website?
2. Once you log in, install the pixel on your website. You can find your pixel code here.
3. Now, click on the “Add Notification” button.
5. Just click on “Select Designs”
You’ll see a pop-up asking name and URL. Enter a name that is easy to remember, and enter the URL where you want to display the social media follower count widget. You can enter multiple website URLs here. Once you fill in this information, click on “Create & Customize”.
6. You’ll be redirected to the customization page. Here we’ve two sections- Design, & Display.
7. In the design section, you can change the look and feels of the widget.
- See Preview on mobile and desktop screen
- Edit position, animation, borders, background, etc.
- Edit The social media platforms you want to display
- Skip Seen widgets
- Display widgets in the loop with other notifications
- Apply Behavioral rule- Set start and expiry date for widgets or specific days of the weeks
- Set exit intent, scroll-based intent, or time-based intent
- Set hide rules
You can integrate any platform you want to display. Simply click on any platform and click on “Add” button.
You can visit support.wisernotify.com to see how you can connect to social media platforms.
8. Once you’ve customized the design section, save it and move to the next option by clicking the continue button.
9. The next section is the display section; here, you can set display rules.
- Choose specific pages you want to display widgets
- Add multiple website URLs
- Choose whether you want to display widgets to new or returning visitors.
- Target audience using UTM source, referrer site, and cookies name
10. Once you have customized both these options, click on “Finish.”
And turn the widget ON
That’s it. The social media follower count widget will be live on your website. You can check it on your website
So that’s how you can create a social media follower count widget on your website.
We have also created one video on how you can create Youtube Stats notifications, you can watch it here.
Influence. Engage. Convert
Boost your website conversions with social proof and FOMO marketing strategyTry For Free
- Social Proof: What is it, Why it's important, and its Use Cases
- 5 Ways to Create Effective Exit Intent Popups to Improve Conversions
- 12 Exit Popup Examples to Increase Conversion
- 12 A/B Social Proof Testing Ideas to Optimize Your Website Conversion Rate
- Best Way to Calculate your website or campaign conversion rate
- 13 Best Ways to use Social Wall