Learn about marketing strategies, marketing tools, themes & plugins to improve your conversion rates
The WhatsApp chat widget is a feature that allows users to chat on the website without opening the app.
The chat widget allows customers to send messages directly from your website to your WhatsApp accounts. This can be an excellent way to promote your business or products, as it will allow you to establish contact with potential customers who may not have been aware of your existence before.
WiserNotify lets you create a Whatsapp chat widget without writing a single line of code.
Let's see how you can create a Whats app widget for your website
How to Create Whats App Chat Widget for your website?
2. Once you log in, install the pixel on your website. You can find your pixel code here.
3. Now, click on the “Add Notification” button.
5. Just click on “Select Designs”
You’ll see a pop-up asking name and URL. Enter a name that is easy to remember, and enter the URL where you want to display the Whatsapp chat widget. You can enter multiple website URLs here. Once you fill in this information, click on “Create & Customize”.
6. You’ll be redirected to the customization page. Here we’ve two sections- Design, & Display.
7. In the design section, you can change the look and feels of the widget.
- See Preview on mobile and desktop screen
- Edit text, Icon, position, animation, shapes, borders, etc.
- Edit mobile numbers for Whatsapp Chat.
- Skip Seen widgets
- Display widgets in the loop with other notifications
- Apply Behavioral rule- Set start and expiry date for widgets or specific days of the weeks
- Set exit intent, scroll-based intent, or time-based intent
- Set hide rules and countdown timer
You can change Whatsapp chat details here.
Simply click on name and edit phone no., icon, title, description, and message.
8. Once you’ve customized the design section, save it and move to the next option by clicking the continue button.
9. The next section is the display section; here, you can set display rules.
- Choose specific pages you want to display widgets
- Add multiple website URLs
- Choose whether you want to display widgets to new or returning visitors.
- Target audience using UTM source, referrer site, and cookies name
10. Once you have customized both these options, click on “Finish.”
And turn the widget ON
That’s it. The Whatsapp chat widget will be live on your website. You can check it on your website
Related: 50+ real examples of social proof
So that’s how you can create a Whatsapp chat widget on your website.
Influence. Engage. Convert
Boost your website conversions with social proof and FOMO marketing strategyTry For Free
- Social Proof: What is it, Why it's important, and its Use Cases
- 5 Ways to Create Effective Exit Intent Popups to Improve Conversions
- 12 Exit Popup Examples to Increase Conversion
- 12 A/B Social Proof Testing Ideas to Optimize Your Website Conversion Rate
- Best Way to Calculate your website or campaign conversion rate
- 13 Best Ways to use Social Wall