Learn about marketing strategies, marketing tools, themes & plugins to improve your conversion rates
A lottery widget is a widget that allows users to play the lottery from within a website. It has all the features of any other online lottery, but it is embedded into the site.
There are many use cases of this widget, such as when a company wishes to promote their business by displaying their games on their website. Other use cases include when an organization wants to generate revenue for themselves through advertising and when an organization wishes to increase traffic to their website.
WiserNotify lets you create lottery widget without writing a single line of code.
Let's see how you can create an lottery widget for your website
How to Create Lottery Widget for your website?
2. Once you log in, install the pixel on your website. You can find your pixel code here.
3. Now, click on the “Add Notification” button.
5. Just click on “Select Designs”
You’ll see a pop-up asking name and URL. Enter a name that is easy to remember, and enter the URL where you want to display lottery widget. You can enter multiple website URLs here. Once you fill in this information, click on “Create & Customize”.
6. You’ll be redirected to the customization page. Here we’ve two sections- Design, & Display.
7. In the design section, you can change the look and feels of the widget.
- See Preview on mobile and desktop screen
- Edit text, Icon, position, animation, shapes, borders, etc.
- Edit details you want users to submit- username, email, number, etc.
- Add CTA’s and make notifications clickable
- Skip Seen widgets
- Display widgets in the loop with other notifications
- Apply Behavioral rule- Set start and expiry date for widgets or specific days of the weeks
- Set exit intent, scroll-based intent, or time-based intent
- Set hide rules
- Choose where you want to submit the collected data
You can edit three types of text here- one which will be visible when a user opens a lottery, the second which will be visible when the user wins a lottery, and third which will be visible when a user submits the form
8. Under “Data & Timing Options”, you’ll see an option “Coupon Code”
Under this option, you can select the coupon codes and possibilities of winning a coupon.
9. Once you’ve customized the design section, save it and move to the next option by clicking the continue button.
10. The next section is the display section; here, you can set display rules.
- Choose specific pages you want to display widgets
- Add multiple website URLs
- Choose whether you want to display widgets to new or returning visitors.
- Target audience using UTM source, referrer site, and cookies name
11. Once you have customized both these options, click on “Finish.”
And turn the widget ON
That’s it. The lottery widget will be live on your website. You can check it on your website
So that’s how you can create a lottery widget on your website.
Related: 50+ real examples of social proof
We have also created one video on how you can create a lottery widget, you can watch it here.
Influence. Engage. Convert
Boost your website conversions with social proof and FOMO marketing strategyTry For Free
- Social Proof: What is it, Why it's important, and its Use Cases
- 5 Ways to Create Effective Exit Intent Popups to Improve Conversions
- 12 Exit Popup Examples to Increase Conversion
- 12 A/B Social Proof Testing Ideas to Optimize Your Website Conversion Rate
- Best Way to Calculate your website or campaign conversion rate
- 13 Best Ways to use Social Wall