As a coach, consultant, or expert, you have finally plunged your expertise into a digital product and created a course to educate others. If you’ve chosen Kajabi as a platform to create your online course, market, and sell it, it’s one of the best choices you’ve made.
Kajabi is a fantastic platform to create, market, and sell your online courses under one umbrella. You don’t need the help of a large team to increase the sales of your online courses.
One of the most common questions that come to your mind is which tools are best to market my online course? Luckily, there are tons of tools available to choose from, but finding the best tool for you is challenging.
Here are the five best tools that help to improve your sales-
WiserNotify is one of the best tools to display your social proof on your online courses. The tool can be easily integrated with the Kajabi platform with a pixel code and gives visitor feeds and recent notifications.
You can see a real-time preview of notifications like the number of course sales, live people watching your course, and many more.
WiserNotfiy is easy to use, and you can easily add other team members. In addition, the visitors can see your latest offers, courses, and social counter-proofs to increase and improve your course sales. You can even customize the notification template that fits your brand image and add CTAs to enhance sales.
- Easy Integration with the Kajabi platform;
- Show live visitor notifications to build trust & credibility
- Boost confidence with real-time enrollment data
- Use word of mouth with review notifications
- Show limited time offers with timer widgets and create urgency
- Display video pop-ups to engage learners
- Get more e-book downloads with CTA widgets
- Get more attendees for your webinar
- Influence visitors with social media followings
- Customize the notification widget as per your brand’s color;
- Detailed insights into conversion rates and notifications display the number of visitors, impressions, and clicks on your courses.
Convertkit is one of the best tools to manage your email marketing strategy. It is one of the professional tools built for content creators, course creators, and professional bloggers.
It is easy to use and can be integrated with other tools like WiserNotify.
It can help you to build email automation and make email marketing easy. Another great feature is Email Sequences, which automatically sends emails to specific subscribers on time to the right subscriber.
Inside ConvertKit, you can easily set up your online courses and sell them directly via email to your subscribers. In addition, you can track sales of your courses on the dashboard and assign a monetary value to your subscribers.
With the advanced marketing automation features, you can tag students and send them about the course they purchased or visited before.
- Send an automation email sequence to subscribers;
- It can automatically broadcast email distributions for the entire email sequence or part of it;
- The dashboard shows subscribers' data and conversion rate;
- You can tag course buyers and send a series of emails relevant to the course;
- It allows personalizing automated emails by rebuilding the subscriber list.
Hubspot is one of the best cloud-based CRM platforms that helps course creators analyze their metrics and goals. It helps you monitor outbound and inbound leads and sales pipeline management with automation and tracking your course sales, email campaigns, and email subscribers.
It is a reputable choice for marketing and analytics. It helps to improve customer engagement and learn more insights about your audience. Many features help you with course sales and improve customer experience and customer service.
You can collect data related to your visitors and learn about what your visitors are looking for. Hubspot is a great tool to improve your sales and manage your sales team.
- It can easily integrate with the different platforms;
- You can optimize your marketing for courses;
- You can maximize your student's engagement levels;
- It creates a delightful customer experience.
A landing page presents valuable information that helps customers understand your course clearly and radiates the instructor's authority.
Leadpages helps design an engaging landing page to convert your online marketing campaign traffic into customers. Leadpages provides 130+ free templates and an easy drag & drop editor to create precisely what you need.
It comes with premium templates that you need to purchase and spend extra money on. You can customize each template in the page builder; Along with the templates, it also has popup and alert features to connect with your audience and increase your sales.
- Landing Page creator with drag and drop editor;
- There are more than 130 free templates available, as well as a plethora of premium templates;
- Create alert bars to boost conversion rate;
- LeadDigits is a feature that will assist you in reaching out to prospects;
- It can integrate with many other platforms like Kajabi, WiserNotify, Google Analytics, etc.
A cloud-based graphic tool that helps you design graphics, social media posts, and other posters to generate leads from different platforms. It is one of the most popular online graphic design software, used by more than 30 million users.
Canva is best suited for online course designers as it takes visual learning to the next level. It makes it easy to create impressive designs using the pre-made templates and gives you confidence with the first impression.
It also helps with social media graphics to design posters, banners, and other stuff to reach new customers and convert them into prospective clients. With it’s easy to set up a free account on Canva, where you can create graphic design elements, templates, videos, and images.
You can create the graphics you need for your online courses and use them on the Kajabi platform.
- Thousands of premium images and graphics;
- Drag-and-drop options for quickly customizing elements, graphics, and images;
- Create graphics for social media posts such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn posts;
- Create infographics to attract customers;
- Create PDFs and use them as lead magnets;
- It is cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere.
This article highlights five to help you create and deliver your courses more effectively. Choosing the right tool for your coaching business can be a big decision.
When it comes to online courses, there are many options that you can use. The mentioned tools can be integrated with the Kajabi platform and improve your online course selling.
INFLUENCE. ENGAGE. CONVERT
- Turn actions into social proof & improve
- the conversion rates upto 18%